Bixby Bar Feature!


There was a time when Santa would stuff my stocking full of chocolate kisses and Reesie's peanut butter cups. Over the years, I've requested to have a candy free stocking simply because I don't want to work quite as hard on my New Year's resolutions :-). Still, I love to indulge in a delicious bit of chocolate every once in a while but if I'm going to do it, I want to be well worth the calories.  After researching this company a bit more I realized that their candy is perfect for the chocolate conscious connoisseur, using only the finest organic and all-natural ingredients, these non-GMO treats contain no additives and are made by using fair trade and green resources. Let me introduce you to Bixby Co!  
Kraft chocolate was a term that I wasn't familiar with but I am so glad I am now! Consider this: chocolate that goes the extra step, chocolate that is for those who have a little more sophisticated taste, rich in flavor and depth. Developed and founded by a new generation of entrepreneur, Kate McAleer, wanted to create a good quality product that used the finest ingredients and was socially conscious while creating deep roots and supporting her local community. Bixby & Co uses premium organic chocolate and the finest ingredients in their bars.  The Bixby Bar incorporates this organic chocolate plus delicious fruit, nuts and spices.  The result is delicious, rich and makes a wonderful gift for the holiday season and beyond!

The flavor combinations are incredible, these most certainly aren't your run-of-the-mill candy bars!  I absolutely love their Limited Edition bars including the FIGGY, their Sweet Fig Gingerbread Walnut and the TABOGGAN, their Cranberry Maine Sea Salt Pistacio!  I think Santa would love to find a Bixby bar waiting for him instead of milk and cookies (just sayin')!  Since I'm always looking for a great holiday gift that's different and uniquely suited for the person I'm giving it to, I feel like these would make a great gift!  They are full of flavor and goodness, not junk!  

You can learn more about Bixby Co by visiting their website here, following them on Facebook and on Twitter.  If you sign up for their newsletter, you'll save 10% off your first order! Be sure to check out Bixby Co and their gift packs which include a vegan sampler, white chocolate sampler, and holiday gift pack. Also, their "You Pick 6" packs are on sale right now and make a great stocking stuffer or gift! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts