31 Days of Holiday: Spooky Sign Decor

I love scoring deals and turning them into fun and festive projects. I don't always want to spend a ton of money on decorating for every holiday, so I try hard to keep my eyes open throughout the year for things that would work at the various holidays throughout the year. I was able to snag these simple stand picture frames at Michael's not too long ago for 90% off! If you hurry, you might be able to grab some of your own… They had them in black, white and green. What I love about these for this time of year, is that they're perfect for your Halloween Decor and will be perfect again when New Year's comes around. You simply need to take the card stock of your choice, and cut it to the shape of the frame.  From there, you can transfer scrapbook letters to complete the spooky message of your choice or freehand whatever you would like your sign to say.
These are so inexpensive and it doesn't matter if you mess up, or if you end up with something that you don't love… The fun part is creating! This is a great project for kids as well, I know my girls love to decorate the rooms all year round and this gives them a place to start that simple and fun!
For more of my 31 Days posts, visit my main directory page here!

Comments

  1. How cute. I thought you were going to say it was from Ikea. I have seen some like that there too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts