Moments

 
There are moments that you will treasure forever.
Yesterday I had one of those moments.
I caught a glimpse of Sydney walking into Riley's room while she was reading.
She quietly climbed up into her bed and joined her sister.
Riley simply put her arm around her and gave her a sweet smile.
Sydney rested her head on Riley's arm.
I watched in silence.
I am so thankful they have one another.
They are close and loving towards one another.
My sweet girls.
Their wonderful spirit.
So thankful for that and so much more!

Comments

  1. awww so cute :-) and wow their hair is so long! i'm already thinking about cutting emma's again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing quite like those sweet moments between sisters....it is such a gift when you actually get to witness one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I hope you have this printed out and framed on your night stand....such a beautiful picture...absolutely precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts