Blueberry Banana Bread - Dairy Free!

My kiddos love moist, rich breads and muffins stuffed with fruit.  Anybody who reads my blog knows I'm always trying out new recipes and experimenting.  A couple of weeks ago I experimented with blueberry muffins.  This week, I tried out Banana Blueberry Bread with Coconut Yogurt.  It was good - but it didn't last more than a day in this house so, beware!

Ingredients:
1.5 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
2 large ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 cup yogurt (I used coconut strawberry)
1 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350F.  Combine flour, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl
In a seperate bowl, mash your bananas
Add eggs, sugars and vanilla - then your yogurt
Whisk everything together until smooth
Pour wet ingredients into dry and fold in your blueberries
Bake for one hour or until toothpick comes out clean
Enjoy!
Enjoy - it's really good!

Comments

  1. Coconut yogurt sounds like such a DELICIOUS addition!! And anytime you use yogurt in bread it's sure to be extra moist.....oh my goodness can't WAIT to try this out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts