Field Trip

While so many kids are wrapping up their school year this week, Sydney and I decided that we would take a field trip!  We wanted to do something free economical and local.  So, we settled in on a trip to the library and our local greenhouse.  I've said it before, we love our greenhouse and could get lost in there for hours.  Sydney could hardly stand the excitement!  So much to see and do!
She is fascinated with the water fountains.  I love to watch her explore this place.  We're lucky that the employees and patrons are so friendly.  We spent over two hours here although she was determined to stop and smell each and EVERY single bloom.  Someone stopped and told her to watch out for bees and that quickly ended that portion of our adventure.

It was a lovely morning spent exploring, just the two of us.  We went home and had a picnic lunch in our backyard....a pretty perfect day!

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

  1. The greenhouse is probably my favorite store to go to. I used to love going to the mall in my younger days, not anymore. Give me all those pretty flowers any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts