Onto today's business...
Disclosure: I received complementary Portable North Pole products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you heard of the Portable North Pole. I you have children who BELIEVE, it's a wonderful website to share with your family. Portable North Pole is a fully customizable site where you tell Santa's elves all about your child with specifics such as their name, favorites and if they have been naughty or nice this year. Santa then sends your child a personalized video message via e-mail....it is well done, detailed and so cute, and keeps the magic alive for the little ones! You can include up to 3 pictures (or more with the deluxe options outlined below) of your child ‘for Santa’s file on your child’.
This year, you can still get the free video message for your child or you can choose to purchase additional items listed below! I think the new features are reasonably priced and an adorable addition to an already great site and idea!
My kids loved the fact that they could see Santa and the elves singing and dancing and of course, enjoyed a peek at the reindeer! Check out the details here...2013 Portable North Pole Product Offerings
Make the magic of the holiday season last forever with these new product offerings from Portable North Pole; all are available on www.portablenorthpole.com. As part of Portable North Pole’s Christmas Program, each time a Portable North Pole product is purchased, 5% of the sale price will go directly to affiliated children’s hospitals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland and France.
2013 Key product offerings:
· Portable North Pole’s standard Santa’s Video, Retail: Free!
This is FREE personalized video message from Santa Claus filled with magic and exciting discoveries for your loved ones.
The premium videos includes almost 6 minutes of personalized video message from Santa Claus, features 3 additional photos and more personal details, a clip of Santa's riding on his sleigh and even a personalized Christmas carol!
· Portable North Pole’s Mobile App, Retail: $3.99 for iOS and Android; $4.99 HD app for iPad and iPad mini
Portable North Pole offers iOS and Android users anapplication to create Christmas magic on their mobile devices. The newly updated PNP app includes: credit to create and access premium videos, call from Santa himself, an Advent Calendar game, Christmas Radar, Countdown game and access to a PNP account to synchronize with your online content.
· Santa Sprint: PNP Adventure, $2.99
This unique Christmas adventure game, for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), provides hours of fun for the whole family. Guided by the voice of Santa, kids can help him get ready for Christmas and unlock exclusive video stories as they complete the different levels. (In App purchase $1.99 for coin doubler; $0.99 for 10 “second chance” bundle)
· Portable North Pole’s Santa’s Phone Call, Retail $3.99 for one call or $6.99 for three calls
Santa has a very important message for your loved one! He will pick up the phone and call directly to deliver his personalized message. Santa’s call will last approximately two minutes and you can choose between 14 message options.
If you have kids check out this site, I don't think you'll be disappointed! Visit PNP - Portable North Pole soon! And "be in the know" by following on the social media outlets below -
· Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PNPSANTA
· Follow us on Twitter: @PNPSanta and @PNPElf
· Pin on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pnpsanta/
· You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PNPSanta
· PNP is available in 2 languages, English & French
· PNP has generated over 80 million personalized video views since 2008, that’s a lot of Christmas magic!
· PNP has a growing Facebook community of nearly 450,000 fans.
· PNP is available in almost all parts of the world, but it is most popular in the US, UK, Ireland, France, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Belgium and Switzerland.
· As part of Portable North Pole’s Christmas Program, each time a Portable North Pole product is purchased, 5% of the sale price will go directly to affiliated children’s hospitals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland and France.
Remember....he'll be watching!
Have a great day everybody! Happy Friday!