This has been a favorite treat of ours - cute, easy and portion controlled! I love this one in particular because it incorporates lemon, one of my favor flavors. This treat is crunchy, sweet and lemony!
- Chex cereal (Rice or Corn)
- White chocolate
- Lemon Curd
- Conversation Hearts
- Decide if you are going to make single treats (like the one above) or clusters. If you're making single treats, place your individual Chex square on a piece of wax paper.
- Top each square with about 1/4 teaspoon of lemon curd
- Melt your white chocolate
- Top your lemon curd with 1/2 teaspoon of white chocolate
- Top with conversation heart
- If you're making clusters, simply use 5 Chex squares, topped with 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd and 3/4 teaspoon white chocolate.
- If your making the pops, allow for the clusters to harden. Flip them over on wax paper and dab a little white chocolate to adhere your festive straw to the back. Allow to harden again.